What We Do
Our foundation team has initiated activities and events that enable us to raise funds and other in-kind support to accomplish our 04 programs such as Education, Health, Community Service and Disaster Response which are consisted of 20 major projects:
- Children’s Bikes for Education
- Mengly J. Quach Public School Construction
- Mengly J. Quach Scholarship
- Mengly J. Quach Mobile Library
- Teaching and Learning Quality
- Oknha Dr. Mengly J. Quach’s Charity Workshop
- Health Emergency Responses
- Mengly J. Quach Blood Banking
- Dr. Quach Mobile Medical Clinic
- Health Infrastructure Construction
- Mengly J. Quach Nursing Home
- Emergency Responses
- Mengly J. Quach Food Banking
- Community Construction
- Gift In Kinds
- Smart Startup
- The Mengly J. Quach Prize
- Disaster Preparedness
- Disaster Responses
- Livelihood Resilience
We contribute to improve health facilities for strengthening the quality of health services and accessibility of vulnerable family and community.
Community Service Program
Vulnerable people and communities gain protection and improve living standards through community development activities and infrastructure renovation.
Disaster Responses Program
The poor family and community are able to cope with disaster and their livelihood resilience.
How We Work
Through collaboration with NGOs and local authorities, MJQ Foundation have smoothly implemented its activities of each project which demonstrated that MJQ Foundation has made significant progress toward comprehending the necessity of proper achievements that benefited to thousands of families which are vulnerable, orphanage, poor and elders.
Our major fund sources are from Mengly J. Quach Education Plc, Q & Q and other donations from teachers/students and outsiders. Anyway, to ensure the financial stability, MJQ Foundation has cooperated with teachers/students and relevant units/departments within Mengly J. Quach Education initiates some fundraising activities for extra income to support MJQF’ project implementation.